Public Notice in Times of india comes with a Fabulous Discount in the classifieds Category. Usually all other categories are considered as commercial categories, However Public Notice ads in Times of India are given special importance because of the nature of the ad as they are considered a formality. The Rates are s low as 375/- per sq.cm
- Times of India and Maharashtra times both are reputed brands and are accepted in Societies, Courts, panchayats and all government organisations.
- There is a not a single place where ads placed for Public Notice in Times Group is not accepted.
- The ads for Public notices are accapted in the Classifieds category in Times of India thereby the cost is lesser as compared to the Display ads
- Legal notice / Public Notice / Share certificate lost / Agreement Documents lost / Tender Notice ads are all accepted
- Classified ad width is 3 cms which is smaller than regular size of 4 cms in other publications
- Min cost of the ad is less than 6000/- in Times of India and Maharashtra Times
- Circulation figures for Times of India Public Notice ads is around 6 Lacs.
As such a Min. ad in Times of India with an ad size of 3(w) x 5 (h) may cost you as follows
Public Notice in Times of India :
Ad size : 3 x 5
Ad Rate : 365/- per sq.cms
AD Amt : 5749/-(5% GST Inclusive)
Public Notices are usually placed in one English and one local regional language paper. This can be achieved by taking a combination of Times of India + Navbharat Times /Maharashtra Times
Times Of India + Maharashtra Times
AD size : 3 x 5
AD Rate : 375/- per sq.cm
AD Amt : 5906/-(5% GST Inclusive)
However Clients not wishing to spend 4000/- to 5000/- for public Notice in Times of India may even opt for other cheaper options in other newspapers.
We have a range of other combinations for English + Marathi newspapers the range starts at 890/-
Payment Transfer details
M/s. Classic Advertising
(its a current A/c)
A/c no. 623505384698
IFSC Code: ICIC0006235
Fort Branch – Mumbai